Blacksmiths are the beating heart of craftsmanship, shaping the destiny of New Dakota with every swing of the hammer.
The blacksmith’s responsibilities extend far beyond the glowing embers and molten metal, they are also relied on by wagon operators for their extensive knowledge in the art of wagon repair.
Blacksmithing is a roleplay rich trade, with several other trades relying on their expertise in crafting and repairing.
– The Perks –
- Exclusive trade knowledge!
– Blacksmithing Equipment –
- Tinker Set
- Crafting Table
– How to Blacksmith –
- Approach a forge to use your training.
- Approach a wagon to start repairs.
- Find tool in need of repairs and select tool to repair it.